Last year’s review was quite useful in helping me set targets so I’m giving it another go.
Continue classes at Wool Haven and residential homes
- In 2018
- 7 sets of beginners classes & 1 intermediate at the Wool Haven
- A full year of residential home classes at 5 homes plus a new one started in September.
- 2019 was disrupted slightly by a house move but we still managed to squeeze in
- 7 sets of beginners and 2 mornings each of Tunisian and Amigurumi introductions.
- Thanks to the lurgy I missed doing residential home classes in January so didn’t get a full set there. On the plus side a new class started in September which takes me up to seven!
Populate online shop with stock
Started that in June, so not as good as it could have been but I am getting better at keeping it up to date.
I introduced a monthly summary in addition to project based posts. Have added gardening posts since we moved house. Was able to try out a couple of new crafts this year such as pompom rugs, tie-dyeing and resin flower making
- 46 posts in 2017
- 24 posts in 2018
- 52 in 2019
This hasn’t happened but I hope to start that in the new year. I did introduce circular weaving to the residential home classes
More Tunisian crochet
Not much practical work, although I have started a stitch sample square blanket. We’ve also run two mornings of “An Introduction to Tunisian Crochet” at the Wool Haven
More craft fairs
I did two!
Slow improvements but sustainable ones.
Next Year’s Targets
- Continue with crochet and residential home classes
- Run an intermediate crochet class
- Complete my flower blanket
- Add more sample stitch square to Tunisian blanket
- Get loom set up and more weaving
- Try out a few more different crafts
- Set up a vegetable garden and wildlife patch
- Keep blogging
- Keep shop up to date