Following my to do list in the previous post, it was nice to have my Residential Home classes confirmed this morning for the rest of the year. I enjoy doing them and it is good to hear positive feedback from both the residents and staff.
So here are the proposed activities I have set out for the next year:
- January – Collage
- February – Air drying clay
- March – Easter Crafts
- April – Jewellery making
- May – Découpage
- June – Lollipop stick fans
- July – Tropical paper flowers
- August – Sewing felt animals
- September – Autumn Crafts
- October – Tea light holders
- November – Christmas Card making
- December – Christmas Decorations
I hope this offers a variety of activities for the residents which are both enjoyable and useful – they like practical projects.
Alongside these, the regular Beginner’s Crochet Classes are running Saturday mornings at The Wool Haven. If you are in the southside of Glasgow and are interested just contact the shop to go on the waiting list. I believe we are booked up to March at the moment.